Mobile Austin Notary can notarize for you 7 days a week 24 hours day with less than an hour’s notice possible anywhere in Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Lakeway, Manor, Killeen, Temple, Waco, Dallas, Dripping Springs, Blanco, Burnet, Johnson City, Marble Falls, Lago Vista, Lake Travis, Copperas Cove, Laredo, College Station, Bryan, Del Rio, Lockhart, Bastrop, Elgin, Taylor, Rockdale, Hearne, Brenham, La Grange, Medina, Sealy, Fredericksburg, Kyle, New Braunsfels, Schertz, Seguin, San Antonio, Katy, Victoria, Houston, Fort Worth, San Marcos, and anywhere else in Texas.
Mobile Austin Notary has vast experience in Living Trusts – Wills – Attestations – Jurat – Affidavits – Acknowledgements – Authentication – Boat/Vehicle Sales – Traffic/Speeding Tickets – Depositions – Certified Copy – Protests – Loan Closings – Title Closings - Reverse Mortgages – Probates – Passports, Adoption, Divorce, Medical and Child Support Documents.
“You won’t believe our famous Texas sized promise that NO other Texas notary or Austin notary dare offers, if we’re late for ANY reason to your notary appointment (weather, traffic, accident, another appt goes long, etc.) we’ll give you the next Texas notary service of equal value absolutely for FREE!
Mobile Austin Notary has its corporate headquarters in the beautiful city of Austin, TX. Our x-Fortune 500 executive CEO personally interviews, heavily screens and hires only fully licensed, insured and bonded Texas mobile notaries.
2. $10,000 bond certificate required by Texas law for all Texas notaries. (We keep a filed copy as proof and require our mobile notaries to bring the bond policy number to every notary assignment as proof).
3. Full car insurance coverage on their vehicle (we keep a filed copy as proof).
4. A valid Texas driver’s license (we keep a filed copy as proof).
5. A valid Social Security card (we keep a filed copy as proof).
6. A PDA (Blackberry/Palm/iphone) type device to be able to receive emails and documents while traveling 24/7.
8. Gone through an extensive third party background screening thru the National Notary Organization, as well as other various national screening companies.
9. There own laser printer for printing documents out for clients. (Note: We have a commercial grade four tray HP laser printer that can print out thousands of pages per hour at our corporate office as well, for printing documents for our customers nationwide.)
10. The ability to work 7 DAYS a week and be “on call” 24 hours a day.
11. A patient, super friendly, organized, professional and customer service obsessed attitude and personality. These traits directly mimic our own CEO’s motto and own successful beliefs that he instills in each of our Texas Signing Agent and Texas Notary Public‘s.
On top of our industry leading requirements that we enforce on all our Texas mobile notaries, Mobile Austin Notary is one of the few notaries or notary companies in Texas that carry and qualify for $100,000 of Errors & Omissions insurance covering our notaries. We challenge you to find any Texas notary or Texas Notary Company that can prove they have much E&O insurance. We also require all of our mobile notaries to have a copy of there $100K E&O policy with them, on every notary assignment they gone on as proof.
Call us 24 hours a day (512) 554-9620
“The Nicest Notaries in Texas, That Go To You 24/7!”